SILLY MUSIC MEME.
1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the “shuffle” command.
4. Tell us the title of the next twenty songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty.
5. Write it up in your blog or journal.
6. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.
1. Sangatsu Kokonoka by Remio Roman - It is a Japanese thing! My me-ness comes out with the first song. It's very calm and quite pretty, nothing flashy or techy about it. The lyrics are interesting in translation, too, if you bother to look it up.
2. Oxygene Part I by Jean Michel Jarre - Electronic! I believe it's Part I out of, hm, seven? It gets very, very weird and spacey. I heard it in the art studio of my school, and asked the teacher about it aaand here it is. As my friend says, it's 'alien kidnapping onoes!' music.
3. The Battle of Evermore by Led Zeppelin - Some good stuff. Not much to say, but I like how it sounds.
4. The One You Love by Rufus Wainwright - His most pop-ish song, and the most widely distributed as it doesn't really have teh gay in it! Overally, though, it's a really nice song, and I really like the lyrics. Ruuuufus.
5. Lick My Love Pump by Spinal Tap - TRUST THIS TO COME UP.
6. Battle in the Forest by House of Flying Daggers moozic - It's a battle in the forest. Really good stuff! I think I got this from Hanchi, but I'm not sure.
7. Wind by Akeboshi - Uhh, I believe this is a Naruto OP/ED song. I don't remember how I got to know about it, but that wasn't how. Really pleasant song for me.
8. Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros - Got this from Yael! Correction: They sing in Icelandic! Thanks, Renate. :) Sigur Ros is one of my favorite things to listen to, and I really recommend their album Takk. Look it up.
9. The Alchemic World - Two Years Thereafter by Michiru Oshima - from the FMA Movie Conqueror of Shamballa soundtrack. Indeed.
10. Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel - Ah! I love S&G. I got to know about them from Erik, since I'm really a blank slate music-wise. Bridge is a nice song. Caaaalm.
11. Allegro by Vivaldi - Concerto. I only miss it sometimes, heh.
12. Your Daddy's Son by Ragtime [Broadway] - I have a lot of Broadway plays music around, because it's all very pretty! I just like this song.
13. LONG WAY by Ikuo - A PoT OP song, I believe! Not very fond of it and I never was. It's too rrrrrrwiejefrjfhrf for me. I'm all for the calm stuff, unless there's something in there that makes me like it. LONG WAY doesn't have that. Nothing unique in LONG WAY.
14. Broomstick by Brian Ross - Draco/Harry?! Indeed. I believe this is a 'Draco and the Malfoys' song. Hot!
15. Meet Me Under the Mistletoe by Harry and the Potters - Snort. I swear I'm not picking these out.
16. So Fast, So Numb by R.E.M. - I like my REM! Nothing much to say besides that.
17. Army by Ben Folds Five - "Well, I thought about the army... Dad said, 'Son, you're fucking high'..." Clever song. Hurhurrhrhru.
18. Happy Bivouac by The Pillows - What we love! For seriously. I never skip a Pillows song.
19. Gimme Some Money by Spinal Tap - I adore every Spinal Tap song too. GO WATCH 'THIS IS SPINAL TAP' RIGHT NOW.
20. The Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog - CTY people will understand this. Very fitting for the final one. Oh, God.
I usually don't keep music I'm not very fond of for more than a certain amount of time, so not much music picked randomly from my master playlist is extremely bound to embarass me. HA, MEME.